There are 15 Assistant Governors in our District 6560. Our charge is to assist the 2-4 clubs that are assigned to us and here is how we do it:
- We develop a personal relationship with the Presidents and the President Elects.
- We attend club meetings as often as possible.
- We are invited to attend Board Meetings, social/ special events held by our clubs.
- We are willing to assist our clubs whenever asked to do so.
- We connect clubs throughout the District relative to joint projects, joint grant opportunities and joint social events.
- We are a direct conduit to District Governor Dale when major decisions need to be made.
- Our job is to help our clubs be as successful as possible.
The “Who’s Who” Cheat Sheet
- Dave Carter (Noblesville) – Muncie, Noblesville, Noblesville Midday
- Steve Currens (Kokomo) – Kokomo Early Risers, Marion, Marion North
- Rob Keisling (Muncie) – Anderson, Anderson Sunrise, Muncie Sunrise
- John Kelley (Richmond) – New Castle, Richmond, Rushville
- Ray Kramp (Carmel) – Avon, Tipton, Westfield, Zionsville
- Jeff Lake (Indianapolis) – Indianapolis, Indy Northeast, Indy Progressive
- Eric Richards (Indy Metro) – Indy Metro, Plainfield
- Jan Roestamadji (Union City) – Connersville, Union City, Winchester
- Janna Scott (Rockville) – Brownsburg, Shelbyville
- Wilma Shackleton (Attica-Williamsport) – Attica-Williamsport, Crawfordsville, Flora
- Jennifer Stanfield (Crawfordsville) – Danville, Greencastle, Rockville
- David Strand (Lafayette Daybreak) – Frankfort, Lafayette Daybreak, Lebanon
- Vicki Tague (Portland) – Hartford City, Portland
- Bruce Watson (Westfield) – Carmel, Kokomo, Sheridan
- Michelle Whelchel (Fishers) – Fishers, Greenfield, Indianapolis East
I know that I speak for all of Dale’s Assistant Governors, when I say “We are here to help our clubs whenever called upon.”
— Assistant Governor Jeff Lake, Rotary Club of Indianapolis