Join Rotary and Make a Difference
Are you interested in sharing your unique skills and experiences with others in your community?
Join us as guest at a local Rotary Club meeting today, click here to check out the club nearest you and visit, today!
Rotary unites people from all continents, cultures, and occupations—it’s truly one of our greatest strengths. Our members are leaders in their fields and communities. Our diverse perspectives help us to see problems differently—and help us solve them in communities throughout the world.
As a new member, you will connect with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Over a meal or coffee, you’ll:
- Discuss your community’s needs and discover creative ways to meet them
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
- Clubs accept new members by invitation so, to learn more, we recommend you first reach out to a club in your area.
- It’s a good way to get to know us—it’s a great way to get involved in your community.
- In a time of social upheaval, where should America go?on November 24, 2020 at 8:53 pm
Chicago Rotarian Xavier Ramey says the key to creating an equitable society is understanding where we’ve been
- Rotarians pledge to restore the monarch butterfly’s disappearing habitaton November 24, 2020 at 6:27 pm
Seventy-five percent of the world’s plant species are dependent on pollinators, such as the monarch, to survive