About Rotary Youth Exchange
The Experience of a Lifetime
“Rotary Youth Exchange provides an opportunity of a lifetime for high school students aged 16 -18 to live & study abroad for one year.”
Through Rotary Youth Exchange, you will spend a year studying abroad living with Rotary volunteer host families who will introduce you to a new culture, language, and lifestyle in one of over 40 countries.
Rotary Youth Exchange is for high school aged students who are interested in living and studying abroad for one year. Its goal is to promote the advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace at the person to person level.
Since 1929, Rotary International has sent young people around the globe to experience new cultures. Currently, more than 8,000 students are sponsored by Rotary clubs in this program every year.
As a Rotary Exchange Student, you’ll have:
- An opportunity to develop your personal self-confidence and maturity
- An opportunity to develop a lifetime of international friendships
- An opportunity to develop a real understanding of many different cultures.
- An opportunity to develop new language skills.
- An opportunity to develop a base for future education and a career goals
Interested in a High School Study Abroad experience? Rotary Youth Exchange is a Study Abroad youth exchange scholarship program for high school students that provides room and board, tuition and stipend valued at $24,000 (based on an exchange in Berlin for one year). In partnership with Central States Rotary Youth Exchange, high school students in District 6560 can get more information about this life changing experience by contacting either Renee Goff, the District Outbound Coordinator at email@example.com, or Dan Leaird the District Youth Exchange Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11 eco-friendly service projects around the worldon May 6, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Through the years, Rotary has carried out thousands of projects to protect the environment.
- Canadian Rotary members assist with COVID-19 vaccinations and feeding familieson May 4, 2021 at 4:58 pm
Volunteers work to keep the community of Kingston, Ontario, healthy and safe.