About Rotary Youth Exchange
The Experience of a Lifetime
“Rotary Youth Exchange provides an opportunity of a lifetime for high school students aged 16 -18 to live & study abroad for one year.”
Through Rotary Youth Exchange, you will spend a year studying abroad living with Rotary volunteer host families who will introduce you to a new culture, language, and lifestyle in one of over 40 countries.
Rotary Youth Exchange is for high school aged students who are interested in living and studying abroad for one year. Its goal is to promote the advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace at the person to person level.
Since 1929, Rotary International has sent young people around the globe to experience new cultures. Currently, more than 8,000 students are sponsored by Rotary clubs in this program every year.
As a Rotary Exchange Student, you’ll have:
- An opportunity to develop your personal self-confidence and maturity
- An opportunity to develop a lifetime of international friendships
- An opportunity to develop a real understanding of many different cultures.
- An opportunity to develop new language skills.
- An opportunity to develop a base for future education and a career goals
Rotary Youth Exchange is available to students in District 6560. To learn more about how this program works, visit Central States Rotary Youth Exchange.